The All New Osborne EB-3
was completely reengineered to incorporate improvements and suggestions received from our customers over the years.
The Latest Features Include...
• Three expansion slots in the guide bar, which provide a more positive fit in your saw. The adjustment is made from the top to easily & quickly establish the perfect fit.
• New fence extension allows for solid support of long material and carries the flip stop out to 42 inches.
• Fence adjustment from side to side to put blade clearance exactly where you want it.
• Accuracy within 1/30th degree right out of the box, but includes a simple and precise ZERO calibration adjustment feature should the need arise.
• The index on the telescoping arm allows you to set specific angles. There are 20 preset/auto-locating settings. They are at each 5 degree increment and at 22 1/2 degrees for frequently used angles. Half or even quarter degree settings can be selected by visually splitting the space between the angle indicator lines.
It brings together the ultimate engineering advantages of our patented triangular design.
These popular guides are high-quality, accurate tools.
But it's our patented, triangular design that sets us apart from any other guide available.
The Most Significant Improvement in Miter Guide Design in Over 100 Years.
The Osborne EB-3 Miter Guide